Administrative Analyst lCITY OF YUBA CITY
Salary: $4,088 – $4,968 Monthly + Excellent Benefits
The final filing date to apply is 5:00 p.m. on Monday, August 20, 2018.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
Experience: Four (4) years of recent, full-time experience in a private or public agency with increasingly responsible work experience in general administration, budget or policy development or comprehensive report writing.
Education: An associate degree from an accredited college or university in public or business administration or a closely related field.
Experience: Two (2) years of recent, full-time experience in a private or public agency with increasingly responsible work experience in general administration, budget or policy development or comprehensive report writing.
Education: A bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in public or business administration or closely related field.
Experience: No experience required
Licenses and/or Certificates Required: Possession of a valid California driver's license.
FINAL FILING DATE: MONDAY, AUGUST 20, 2018 at 5:00 PM
The information above is a brief summary of job duties. Please visit www.yubacity.net for additional information regarding this position and employment with the City of Yuba City.
- You must demonstrate that you meet the minimum qualifications of the position.
- Please complete ALL sections of the application. A résumé or other supplemental materials may be attached to your application, but will not be accepted in lieu of completing any part of the application. Blank applications that reference "see résumé" will be disqualified. Your resume and supplemental materials will not be considered as part of the initial screening process.
- Be sure to review your application prior to submission. No new or additional information will be accepted after the closing date.
- Application materials are the property of the City of Yuba City and will not be returned.
- It is your responsibility to keep your NEOGOV profile updated, including any changes to your telephone number and email address. Failure to do so may result in missed notification of exams or interviews.
The minimum qualifications as stated in this job announcement represent only the basic requirements of the position. Meeting the minimum qualifications does not guarantee that a candidate will be invited to participate in the next step of the selection process.
The recruitment process involves multiple steps which may include but are not limited to:
- Video One-Way Interviews
- Speed Interviews
- Oral Panel Interviews
- Department Interviews
- Written Testing
- Physical Agility Testing – for Safety Positions
Please note: The entire recruitment process from recruitment opening date to start date could take 6 – 12 weeks for successful candidates.
Final candidates must pass pre-employment screening which may include:
- Criminal Background Check
- Substance Screening
- Medical Evaluation
- Reference Check
Equal Employment Opportunity
The City of Yuba City does not discriminate on the basis of sex, religion, race, color, national origin, age, or disability in employment or the provision of service. Veterans, women, minorities and the disabled are encouraged to apply. EOE.
For comprehensive job details, minimum qualifications and how to apply: