Senior Civil Engineer - TrafficCity of Rancho Cordova
Salary: $102,984.23 - $125,722.67 Annually
Recruitment Closes: 3/17/2019
Are you looking for the opportunity to make a difference?
Do you dream of building a community?
Do you want more than a pay check?
COME JOIN OUR TEAM!
The City of Rancho Cordova is considered a leader in new technology applications in the Greater Sacramento Region and is looking for an energetic and results driven engineer to manage programs including Traffic Engineering, Traffic Operations, Bicycle and Pedestrian Enhancements and Transit. Senior Engineers at Rancho Cordova work in a dynamic and fast paced environment based on collaboration, creativity, innovation, and the highest level of communication coupled with a solid engineering foundation to improve our communities. Knowledge of Infrastructure Finance and Development Services is highly desired. Demonstrated experience in one or more of the fields listed above with a strong knowledge of municipal engineering is also highly desired.
This position provides an opportunity to make a difference in our community. We are seeking someone who has a strong work-ethic, is a self-starter, loves what they do and is motivated to share their knowledge and experience with those who they work with. We hope you will consider joining our team.
SUPERVISION RECEIVED AND EXERCISED
- Receives direction from an assigned manager.
- Exercises direct supervision over professional, technical and administrative support personnel.
- First round of interviews are tentatively scheduled for the week of 3/25 - 3/29/19
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: Any combination of education and experience that will provide the ability to perform the work and provide the performance results as stated above. A typical way of obtaining the education and experience would be:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in Civil Engineering or closely related field.
- Three (3) years of experience comparable to an Associate Civil Engineer with the City of Rancho Cordova or Ten (10) years of professional Civil Engineering experience.
- Minimum of two (2) years of supervisory experience.
LICENSURE OR CERTIFICATION:
- Possession of a current valid Certificate of Registration as a Professional Engineer in the State of California.
- A current valid California driver's license and a satisfactory driving record as determined by the City.
The City of Rancho Cordova is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender, age, national origin or disability.