Management Technician – Community Enhancement ProgramCity of Rancho Cordova
The City of Rancho Cordova
Is currently recruiting for
Management Technician – Community Enhancement Program
$4,611.61 - $5,629.83 Monthly
The City of Rancho Cordova is looking for a collaborative, adaptable, detailed oriented, organized and customer service friendly candidate who is up for the challenge of making a difference. Our staff is committed to the vision of making Rancho Cordova a caring and vibrant community that values diversity, partnerships, opportunity and fun. Our team works each day, knowing what they do makes a difference in the lives of residents and businesses in Rancho Cordova. This position may be required to work non-traditional hours, including early mornings, nights, weekends, and holidays. We hope you will consider joining our team.
The core job functions for this position include:
- Preparing and managing contracts for the City's Community Enhancement Fund
- Processing payments and reconciling payments to grant recipients
- Monitoring and tracking grant progress and results
- Analyzing reports for compliance
- Update the City's open data platform
- Represent the City at community meetings, City council meetings, and events
To submit an online application please visit
Open until filled.
Candidates should apply on-line for optimal consideration before the first review of applications which will take place by
Tuesday, December 5, 2017.
First round of interviews are scheduled for Tuesday, December 12, 2017.