Housekeeping Aide- Madonna ManorCHI Living Communities
We Are Looking For:
An experienced Housekeeper with a passion for serving others?
You would be a great fit for our team if you have the following:
- Are excited about working in a faith based-mission focused facility.
- Have excellent attention to detail.
- Have a passion for caring for seniors.
- Self-motivated and are a self-starter.
- Prior LTC (Long-Term Care) experience desired.
Here are a few of the daily responsibilities of a Housekeeper:
- Demonstrates efficiency in correct mopping techniques.
- Demonstrates competency in dust mopping techniques.
- Demonstrates the effectiveness of correct cleaning of horizontal and vertical surfaces.
- Demonstrates the ability to properly do trash removal of general and biohazard waste.
- Cleans occupied and empty resident rooms.
- Satisfies all educational in-service requirements mandated by CHI Living Communities, the department, external accrediting, and regulatory agencies.
We offer an exciting opportunity to use your skills in a purpose-focused and rewarding environment.
We are an innovative, dynamic Continued Care facility (Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Care, and Rehab). With a growing clinical team.
Becoming One of Madonna Manor’s “Magnificents”
We are located in the heart of Villa Hills residential neighborhood, on lake view property. Founded by the Benedictine Sisters in 1960s, Madonna Manor quickly grew out of the need of one aging senior full continuum of care. They Sylvania Franciscan Sisters stepped forward in 2007 to assist with the growing healthcare needs. Madonna Manor has a rich foundation and belief in our values of reverence, integrity, compassion, and excellence. The Catholic history in which our community was formed carries through to our residents today. With 130 residents living within the full continuum of care (independent living, assisted living, skilled care, memory care, and rehabilitation), our team strives to ensure each resident is proud to call the home.
Madonna Manor: Home is HERE
As a Madonna Manor Employee, you are prevued to:.
- Competitive Salaries
- Fitness center access and free yoga weekly sessions.
- Weekly appreciate and monthly Employee Celebrations
- Competitive Health Insurance Option
- Tuition Reimbursement, Scholarships options
- And much more!Experience: Healthcare: 1 year (Preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
Work authorization: United States (Required)