Secretary/BookkeeperCarpenter Union Local 46
Carpenters Union Local Union-46 Secretary/Bookkeeper Job Opening.
We are looking for someone with experience as a friendly, organized and experienced secretary/bookkeeper.
Job requirements and Responsibilities include:
- Excellent time management and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Friendly customer service oriented mindset.
- QuickBooks experience including payroll.
- Manage banking responsibilities; receive payments, make deposits, and reconcile bank and credit card statements Prepare financial records for CPA when needed Spanish a plus Ability to accept instruction and oversight of work Competitive wages, Health Benefits and an Employer Sponsored Retirement Plan.
Training will be provided for software specific to our organization as well as protocols and procedures for the position. This position will start the beginning of August.