Best in Class Benefits
Carlton Senior Living supports you and your family in your health, future, and daily life.
For the second year in a row, Carlton Senior Living has been nationally recognized as a Great Place to Work. Carlton has also been given the distinction and certified as a “Fortune's Best Place to Work for Aging Services” voted #1 in California and #2 nationally. There is a reason why staff voted Carlton the best…. Read on!
We offer best in-class benefits!.
Our 1,200+ employees are our priority. We strongly believe in helping everyone achieve their own ambitions through training, promoting and investing in their career development and advancement. We not only value our employees, but we also offer them cash bonuses for referring other candidates that successfully join our team. We support our employees through benefits designed to improve their health, their future and their daily lives. Our generous benefits package:
- CSL offers a second to none Employee Referral Program. CSL will pay you an additional $0.25 per hour for referring a full or part time employee. The additional $0.25 per hour continues until you terminate your employment, or the referred employee terminates or changes employment with Carlton Senior Living. The best part is, there is NO LIMIT on how many employees you can refer. Refer four friends or family and that’s an additional $1 an hour increase. Just give yourself a raise.
- PTO PayOut. An employee can accrue up to 300 hours of PTO per year to either cash out or use as vacation or sick time. No other company offers this exceptional benefit!
- 401(k) retirement savings plan, with company match.
- Medical, dental, life and long-term disability insurance for you and your eligible family members
- Employee Assistance Program that includes confidential counseling, and legal and financial resources
- Optional voluntary life insurance
- Anniversary award
- Annual continuing education reimbursement
- Flexible spending account that lets you use tax-free funds for medical, dental and childcare expenses
- Commuter benefits
- Fitness reimbursement program
- Work shoe purchase program
- Carlton Senior Living offers all employees one of the top pay structures in the area
Carlton Senior Living is currently staffing for Wait Staff at many of our area communities.
Multiple Immediate Openings at:
- Carlton Senior Living Sacramento, CA
- Carlton Senior Living Orangevale, CA
- Carlton Senior Living Davis, CA
Skills required to successfully perform the duties of our Wait Staff/Servers:
-Serving and assisting our residents in the dining room (Duties may include, but are not limited to: greeting residents in a friendly, supportive manner; taking orders; serving meals correctly; completing additional duties to aid in the cleanliness of the dining room).
-Presenting correct and precise information about our dining menu; making meal suggestions to aid in the decision process for our senior residents; observing eating patterns of our senior residents to ensure they are obtaining proper nutrition during meal times.
Other requirements of our Wait Staff/Servers include:
-Bending, lifting, stooping, standing and/or walking an average of 7 hours per day.
-Passing a DOJ background clearance, receiving a health screening, and obtaining a negative TB test (all provided by the community).
-Minimum high school diploma or GED, or equivalent experience.
We are looking for heroes to join the growing Carlton team.
Have you got what it takes?
- Enjoy working with people
- Want to make a difference
- Believe that work should be fun
- Have a genuine passion for compassion
Then, apply today!
Carlton Senior Living provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Carlton Senior Living complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.