Carlton Senior Living
Carlton Senior Living supports you and your family in your health, future, and daily life.
For the second year Carlton Senior Living has been certified as a “Fortune's Best Place to Work for Aging Services” by our amazing employees by an independent survey conducted by Activated Insights.
Carlton Senior Living (CSL) wants to provide you with a rich employee experience. We understand that offering love, honor, and care to our employees translates into your love, honor, and care for our residents and families. That’s why we offer best in-class benefits!
Our 1,000+ employees are our most important assets, and we strongly believe in helping them to achieve their own ambitions by training, promoting and investing in their career development and advancement. We not only value our employees, we offer them cash bonuses for referring other candidates that successfully join our team. We support our employees through benefits designed to improve their health, their future and their daily lives. Our generous benefits package includes:
- CSL offers a second to none, Employee Referral Program. CSL will pay you an additional $0.25 per hour for referring a full or part time employee. The additional $0.25 per hour continues until you terminate your employment or the referred employee terminates or changes employment with Carlton Senior Living, and can be combined for multiple referrals.
- PTO PayOut, An employee can accrue up to 300 hours of PTO per year to either cash out or use as vacation or sick time.
- Paid time off
- 401(k) retirement savings plan, with company discretionary match
- Medical, dental, life and long-term disability insurance for you and your eligible family members
- Additional voluntary life insurance
- Anniversary award
- Credit union membership
- Work shoe purchase program
- Continuing education reimbursement
- Flexible spending account that lets you save tax-free funds for medical, dental and child care expenses
- Commuter benefits
- Fitness bonus
- Employee assistance program, including confidential counseling, and legal and financial resources
Carlton Senior Living is currently staffing for Care Partner / Caregiver at many of our area communities.
Multiple Immediate Openings at:
- Carlton Senior Living Fremont, CA
- Carlton Senior Living Poets Corner, CA
- Carlton Senior Living San Jose, CA
- Carlton Senior Living San Leandro, CA
Skills required to successfully perform the duties of our Wait Staff/Servers:
-Serving and assisting our residents in the dining room (Duties may include, but are not limited to: greeting residents in a friendly, supportive manner; taking orders; serving meals correctly; completing additional duties to aid in the cleanliness of the dining room).
-Presenting correct and precise information about our dining menu; making meal suggestions to aid in the decision process for our senior residents; observing eating patterns of our senior residents to ensure they are obtaining proper nutrition during meal times.
Other requirements of our Wait Staff/Servers include:
-Bending, lifting, stooping, standing and/or walking an average of 7 hours per day.
-Passing a DOJ background clearance, receiving a health screening, and obtaining a negative TB test (all provided by the community).
-Minimum high school diploma or GED, or equivalent experience.
We are looking for heroes to join the growing Carlton team.
Have you got what it takes?
- Enjoy working with people
- Want to make a difference
- Believe that work should be fun
- Have a genuine passion for compassion
Then, apply today!
Carlton Senior Living provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Carlton Senior Living complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.