DIRECTOR OF PROGRAMS & GRANT DEVELOPMENTCalifornia State PTA
California State PTA
Our mission is to positively impact the lives of all children and families
DIRECTOR OF PROGRAMS & GRANT DEVELOPMENT
The Director of Programs and Grant Development performs professional work to advance the goals of California State PTA, with an emphasis on securing, leading and advancing non-dues revenue in the areas of programs and grants. This work includes developing and implementing a nonprofit business model to enhance delivery of the School Smarts Parent Engagement Program to an expanding number of school sites throughout California. Additionally, this position is responsible for development and oversight of a comprehensive grant development program on behalf of the association including developing proposals, implementation and reporting requirements. The position reports to the Executive Director and works closely Board of Directors, volunteer commissions and committees as well as with all staff and external partners including school district and school administrators and consultants.
For full job announcement go to: www.capta.org
To Apply, click on "Apply Now" to upload resume and cover letter.
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, places of worship, and throughout the community
- To raise the standards of home life
- To advocate for laws that further the education, physical and mental health, welfare, and safety of children and youth
- To promote the collaboration and engagement of families and educators in the education of children and youth
- To engage the public in united efforts to secure the physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, and social well-being of all children and youth
- To advocate for fiscal responsibility regarding public tax dollars in public education funding.