Registered Nurses - Case Managers, Admissions and On CallBRISTOL HOSPICE
RN On Call - Hospice - Weekends/Day Shift - $1500 SIGN-ON BONUS!
The registered nurse plans, organizes and directs hospice care and is experienced in nursing, with emphasis on community health education/experience. The professional nurse builds from the resources of the community to plan and direct services to meet the needs of individual and families within their homes and communities.
- Must be a licensed registered nurse (RN) with current state licensure in good standing
- Minimum one (1) year of hospice RN experience
- Must be a licensed driver with current auto insurance and automobile in good working order
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Mileage Reimbursement
RN Case Manager - Hospice - $1500 SIGN-ON BONUS!
The RN Case Manager plans, organizes and directs hospice patient care and is experienced in nursing, with emphasis on community health education/experience. Builds from the resources of the community; plans and directs services to meet the needs of individual and families within their homes and communities. In addition, this position provides guidance and training to new and established nurses and CNAs on their team. They function as a team lead under the supervision of the Clinical Supervisor.
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. One (1) to two (2) years of recent acute care experience in an institutional setting, and one (1) to two (2) years of recent experience in home care.
- Current licensure in State, CPR certification and valid driver’s license.
- Bachelor’s degree, with one (1) year of hospice care experience preferred.
- Management experience not required. Responsible for supervising hospice aides.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Excellent observation, verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Basic math skills
- Nursing skills per competency checklist.
- Must be able to travel 60+% of the time, often without notice
- Must be flexible in work hours
- Willingness to maintain comprehensive working knowledge regarding information systems and applicable software programs
Please apply online at: www.Bristolhospice.com/careers
To email your resume click on "Apply Now" button, or call 1-801-656-2772 for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer