Director of Patient Care ServicesBRISTOL HOSPICE
Director of Patient Care Services (DPCS)
Full time Day Shift
Please apply online at: www.Bristolhospice.com/careers
or call 801-656-2773 for more information.
Bristol Hospice Sacramento - Roseville, CA 95661
The Director of Patient Care Services (DPCS) is responsible for the overall direction of hospice clinical services. The Clinical Director establishes, implements and evaluates goals and objectives for hospice services that meet and promote the standards of quality and contribute to the total organization and philosophy.
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Registered nurse in the state, with current licensure to practice professional nursing
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing from an accredited program by the National League for Nursing or Master’s degree preferred
- Three years of management experience in a hospice or related health care organization preferred
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Demonstrated ability to supervise and direct professional and administrative personnel
- Ability to market and deal tactfully with customers and the community
- Must be a licensed driver with licensed automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and is in good working order
- Excellent observation, verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of business management, governmental regulations and CHAP standards
- Possess and maintain current CPR certifications
Join Our Team!
Bristol Hospice promotes an environment where our employees feel valued and welcomed. We recognize that satisfied employees give superior service. Bristol is making a difference in a positive, memorable way because Bristol is made up of passionate, committed people who have a desire to serve our community.
We proudly offer you:
- growth opportunities
If embracing a reverence of life through offering care and assistance to those in need is what motivates you, then you may have what it takes to be a part of the Bristol team!
Bristol Hospice and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers.