Job description: Account Support
BASK Digital Media is seeking a motivated individual for the Account Support role who will support day-to-day operational workflows. You will work with our Executive Leadership, Directors, and Account team to execute client deliverables.
People describe you as having a strong attention to detail and you are highly organized. You pride yourself in high quality work and are solution-oriented. You are inquisitive and will often set out on your own to learn new things without asking for guidance. You thrive under pressure and stay organized when juggling many different tasks with conflicting timelines.
*Please include a cover letter (required to be considered) and a resume.
- Prepare account management-related documents such as meeting agendas, meeting reports, and other client communications and correspondence.
- Document discussions during client meetings and conference calls with clear details and action-items.
- QA client deliverables like graphics, ads, websites, and emails for accuracy
- Schedule and post social media content
- Send email marketing campaigns and manage data flows
- Compile email content into email sending platforms
- Update text and simple images content on websites
- Conduct research on new digital trends and platforms
- A background in politics, public affairs, corporate advocacy, or legislative advocacy, which can include a degree in political science, coursework, or volunteer or internship for a campaign or elected official
- A business or marketing degree -AND- marketing work experience or a marketing internship
- A passion for working in the fast-paced world of advocacy, public affairs, and ballot measures
- Hyper attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Comfortable and quick at learning new software and digital platforms
- Excellent time management skills
- Clear and detailed communications with team members and clients
- Proactive and can-do attitude
Success in this role will be measured in the following ways:
- Ability to quickly learn new platforms and retain instructions and information
- Ability to comprehend and draw conclusions and action items from client emails and calls
- Ability to proactively anticipate the next needed deliverable or anticipate client's questions without waiting or being assigned tasks
Type: Full Time
- Hybrid WFH/in-office work schedule
- Competitive salary
- 20 days of PTO (10 flexible + 10 national holidays)
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401K with company match opportunity
- Office snacks and drinks (cold brew on tap, beer on tap, drink fridge, snacks, etc)
- Quarterly staff outings (baseball games, happy hours, etc.)
Work Location: Our office is at 225 Broadway Ave in San Diego, in the heart of San Diego's Gaslamp District. We have been in a solely work from home format since March of 2020 due to COVID. This summer, we look forward to being able to welcome staff back to the office in a safe and hybrid way.
Based in San Diego, our team includes strategic digital advisers for public affairs efforts, ballot initiatives, corporate advocacy, as well as legislative and issue advocacy. BASK understands that in this industry we must move fast when news breaks. We have the experience to know what works but also the passion to learn and stay at the cutting edge of the newest technologies. From developing digital communication strategies, building websites, designing engaging content, managing social media, executing email communication campaigns, and running targeted digital advertising, BASK delivers solutions for the winning edge.