Executive Level Financial/OperationsAWI Management Company
Based on continual growth, AWI Management Corporation, located in Auburn, CA is seeking an exceptionally well qualified candidate at an executive level to work in close collaboration with the Director of Operations. AWI manages low income housing in three states with significant Federal, State and local oversight. The successful candidate will play a key role in the organization and as such, must have a proven track record of sound decision making, ability to complete a wide variety of tasks, strong attention to detail with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Controller level financial skills including financial analysis, budgeting, in depth understanding of balance sheet and P&L activity and the general ledger
- Able to read and comprehend legal documents such as affordable housing regulatory agreements
- Excellent grammar, language, oral and written communication skills
- Interface professionally with Federal, State and local agencies, owners, co-workers and others
- Solid proficiency in MS Outlook, Word and Excel
- Attention to detail and accuracy – critical to this position
- Problem solver able to think ‘outside’ the box to achieve goals while meeting program requirements
- Fast learner who desires to be recognized in their field for their level of expertise
- Willingness and desire to master Federal, State and local affordable housing program requirements and functionality
- Ability to organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines
- Able to work independently, handling multiple tasks while maintaining a positive attitude
- Desire to assist co-workers as part of the AWI team of nearly 400 employees
- Handle the unexpected in a calm, professional manner
- Willingness to take direction and follow a project to the end
- Maintain confidentiality with discretion
Experience in the field of property management with an emphasis on low income housing (tax credit, USDA-RD, HOME, HUD etc) is a plus. This is a fast paced office and everyone does their part to achieve efficient work flows. AWI is recognized for maintaining compliance with the various housing programs in addition to state laws and for maintaining safe, decent housing for thousands while meeting the goals of owners. If you want to be part of a dynamic organization with the potential for upward mobility and have the skills and qualifications above, please respond.
Our benefits package includes paid vacation, sick time and holidays, medical, dental, vision, accident insurance and 401k. To learn more about our company please visit our web site www.awimc.com.
We are proud to be an EOE.