Live-in Front Desk Clerk
Are you looking to relocate to the beautiful mountain town of Arnold? We are looking to fill a full-time, live-in position at the recently renovated (and very busy!) ARNOLD MEADOWMONT LODGE. The motel is conveniently located in the heart of town on Highway 4 - close to many all-season outdoor activities that our guests enjoy.
- Room Reservations - answer phones/email, respond to booking questions, manage online reservation system
- Housekeeping - room make-overs and turn-overs
- Laundry - maintain laundry of linens (large facility on property)
- Guest Relations - check guests in/out, respond to needs during stay
- Maintenance - keep grounds/common areas clean; report maintenance needs
- Supplies - maintain invenotry
There are 19 guest rooms including pet-friendly and adjacent rooms (perfect for families). There are BBQ's and seating areas for the guests.
There is an employee apartment. Housing and utilities are all included in our offer package. The apartment consists of a bedroom, bathroom, living room and kitchen. This full-time position is for five days per week and includes overtime pay. Package: $3200/month + rent and utilities.
You will be responsible for guest relations and reservations (checking guests in and out), the online reservation system, housekeeping, laundry, property maintenance, supply/inventory management, and other day-to-day operations.
One-on-one training and continued support will be provided. Experience is required.