Manager - Document Scanning & Archiving
ARC is in the process of opening a new scan center in the greater Sacramento area. We are seeking an individual with prior experience in scanning and information management to manage this new location. The successful candidate will maintain operational oversight of the Scanning & Archiving production activities within the Central Valley Region. Plus coordinate production management with all large AIM projects executed at the Sacramento AIM Operations Center as well as those performed at other regional locations within the Central Valley region. You will coordinate with the Regional AIM Operations Manager to keep all projects performed in Northern California on schedule.
Activities include managing all processes related to:
- Developing, installing, and sustaining Best Practice Standards.
- Ensuring that Production Workflows are tuned to yielding the highest quality result while maintaining the most efficient use of labor and other resources.
- Audits Quality Control processes to ensure errors and potential defects are absolutely minimized or eliminated; as well as serving as customer's primary operations point of contact for large AIM Projects.
- Maintains oversight on any hardware and software acquisitions needed within the Region to ensure that ARC national standards are maintained.
- Working in close coordination with the Sales team
- Assisting with cost estimates for prospective projects
- Assisting with customer presentations, delivering operational prospective, experience and objectives relating to larger customer projects.
THIS IS WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
- Assists the Sales team with scan project planning, determining customer needs, and developing technical solutions, determining cost calculations and potential project timelines.
- Attends and participates in large customer presentations delivering operational expertise, best practice standards, project experience, and technical differentiation from competitors.
- Interfaces with large project customers regarding production scheduling, problem solving, job status, and general information requests. Provides other forms of customer service as required.
- Plans and directs production activities and establishes production priorities for AIM projects in keeping with effective operations and cost factors.
- Confers with Regional AIM Production Management to establish production and quality control standards and procedures.
- Develops quality standards and creates, implements, evaluates, and modifies inspection criteria and procedures with Regional AIM management, departmental and branch managers.
- Reviews and analyzes production, quality control, maintenance, and operational reports to determine causes of nonconformity with project specifications and operating or production problems.
- Develops and implements operating methods and procedures designed to eliminate operating problems, improve product quality and workflow.
- Assists Sales Managers and Branch Operations Managers to meet sales needs at customer sites, including training/education of sales employees.
- Confers with other managers to coordinate activities of individual departments and branches.
TO HELP YOU SUCCEED
In-depth experience with large and small format production document imaging technologies and solutions is highly desired.
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS
Bachelor's Degree preferred or four years of related training; or six years of equivalent combination of education and experience.
CDIA Certification (or equivalent) is highly preferred, but not mandatory.
AND YOU SHOULD KNOW TECHNOLOGY
Working knowledge of computer applications such as Word, Excel, Outlook, MS Access, Adobe Acrobat, and Adobe Photoshop. Must also have in-depth knowledge with document imaging principles, imaging mechanics, file structures, file formats, OCR, ICR, OMR & Bar-Code technologies, and methodologies.
Experience and a strong aptitude for developing process workflows including acute attention to establishing quality control procedures within process workflows.
Experience in some scripting language (e.g., Regular Expressions pattern scripting) is preferred. Lite scripting will be required and knowledge of these concepts and/or ability to learn scripting concepts and language is required.
THIS WILL HELP YOU HIT THE BULLS-EYE
At least five years of experience managing a commercial document scanning operation.
We Are Offering:
- A training program that includes field rides with current Sales Reps, face to face learning and role play, as well as online training sessions.
- Competitive pay with uncapped commission
- Comprehensive Employee benefits that include full health, dental, vision, and life insurance as well as a 401(k) Plan with company matching, PTO, PED, and an array of voluntary benefits.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan gives you 15% equity by allowing you to buy ARC stock on the NYSE at 15% below current value.
- A management team that supports you and want to see you be successful.
- Culture of caring for our employees.
Salary Pay Range: $63,935 - $70,720
ARC Document Solutions offers comprehensive health benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with a match, company-paid life insurance, ESPP, and an array of voluntary benefits which include STD, LTD, Voluntary Life, PTO, PEDs, employee Recognition Programs, Spot Awards, and more!
To all recruitment agencies:
ARC does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our Careers alias or other ARC employees. ARC is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.