Behavioral Health Care Nurse lAMADOR COUNTY
Behavioral Health Care Nurse I
- Type:Full Time
- Salary/Pay Rate:$29.17-$35.21/hr.
- Posted Date:07/19/2018
OPEN UNTIL FILLED
The Behavioral Health Care Department is seeking a Behavioral Health Care Nurse I. The ideal candidate will possess a valid California Psychiatric Technician or Vocational Nurse license, have 2 years experience working in a mental health outpatient setting or 5 years working in a mental health inpatient setting and a California Class C driver license.
- psychiatric nursing principles and practices
- physiological, psychological and social aspects and characteristics of emotional disturbances, mental illnesses and substance abuse
- pharmacology of medications and psychotropic drug treatment.
- Ability to check patients in and obtain vitals, administer intramuscular medications and complete timely electronic record charting. Must have a valid Psychiatric Technician or Vocational Nurse License.
Qualified individuals must submit a County application to:
Amador County Human Resources, 810 Court Street, Jackson, CA 95642.
Phone: (209) 223-6456 Fax: (209) 223-6426
Applications may be obtained on the County website at www.amadorgov.org.
For more information on this position and how to apply, visit: http://www.amadorgov.org/Home/Components/JobPosts/Job/226/774