Program ManagerAdult Vocational Services
We are looking for individuals interested in developing close, meaningful relationships with adults with autism and other diagnosis. This is the foundation of this position. Oversee a specialized community integrated day program for individuals with developmental and physical disabilities.
Duties (The following list is an example of job duties, a more detailed list will be provided upon interview)
1. Oversees activities directly related to providing services.
2. Ensure that company is meeting rules and regulations at all times.
3. Implement departmental policies, goals, objectives and procedures, conferring with management, organization officials and staff members.
4. Provide services in accordance with Title 17, Title 22, Regional Center contracts, facility program design and individual program plans.
5. Maintain an accurate and up-to-date audit file on each employee.
6. Maintain accurate and up-to-date client records.
7. Meet with identified agencies and service providers including but not limited to, representatives from Regional Center, Community Care Licensing and residential homes as needed.
8. Manage staff's assigned specific duties.
9. Manage staff timekeeping and approval of payroll hours.
10. Train staff, including holding regular in-service training's daily.
11. Direct and coordinate organization's financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments and increase efficiency.
12. Perform other related duties and assignments as required by management.
1. Experience, 2 years, in any capacity dealing with developmentally disabled individuals required.
2. Ability to communicate effectively in written and spoken English.
3. Ability to pass a background check, Physical and TB/Chest X-Ray.
4. Possess a valid California driver's license with good record to ensure company auto coverage.
5. Possess or willingness to obtain valid certification of completion of First Aid/CPR training.
6. Experience supervising staff of 5 or more a plus.
7. Experience in any capacity providing special services to persons with developmental disabilities who have an Axis 1 Diagnosis (Dual Diagnosis) including any Level 4I experience with behaviors a plus.
8. Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
9. Experience working with ALTA California Regional Center and Community Care Licensing a plus.
10. Administrative Certificate through Department of Social Services a plus.